Looking for a custom workout program tailored to you and a coach committed to helping you become the fittest you’ve ever been?
- I craft a thoughtful, challenging, personalized program that safely pushes you as an athlete (if you have a body you’re an athlete!) and holds you accountable
- You can use the few pieces of equipment at your home gym or a fully-outfitted CrossFit box
- Special expertise in training pre- and post-partum women
|Programming||Programming Plus||Remote Coaching|
|Free mobile app (features)||X||X||X|
|Scaling options & movement tips for each workout||X||X|
|Pre-workout intent, tips, and strategy||X||X|
|Warm-up and cool-down suggestions||X|
|Personalized in-app feedback from your coach||X|
|Twice-monthly email check-in from your coach||X|
|Pricing (5 workouts per week)*||$97||$197||$297|
*Not quite ready for a 5-day per week program? Take 25% off the price and get 3 workouts per week, with all the same features as above.
About Coach Lisa
- L1 CrossFit Certified Coach, 2017
- BirthFit Certified Coach, 2017 (for pre- and post-partum female athletes)
- Top 2% Finisher Worldwide, 2019 CrossFit Open (Masters Women 35+ Division)
- 2nd Place Worldwide, 2017 CrossFit Liftoff (111-120 lb, Scaled Division)
- Lifelong Athlete (6 sports in highschool; active through college, adulthood, and parenthood; found CrossFit in 2012)
- Co-creator of WODwell, the world’s most popular benchmark workout site
I found CrossFit in 2012 and it was love at first WOD. As my knowledge of and passion for the sport grew I decided get my Level 1 certification (2017). I began coaching group classes at CrossFit SOMA in San Francisco and later started a personal training/programing practice.
Being a working mom of 3, I know how hard it is to stay motivated and find time to train. Working with clients and helping them achieve the goals they didn’t think possible continually inspires me to share my passion for “functional fitness.”