A custom workout program tailored to your fitness goals. A coach committed to your success.
100% Private: One-on-one coaching means you get a personalized, thoughtfully crafted workout program to safely push you toward your fitness goals.
100% Custom: Your workout program is based on your goals and can incorporate the limited equipment your have at home or at a fully-outfitted gym.
100% Virtual: You get access to your workouts, coach’s notes, and feedback all online via an award-winning mobile app called TrueCoach.
- Personalized workouts (5 per week)*
- Scaling options & movement tips for each workout
- Pre-workout intent, tips, and strategy
- Warm-up and cool-down suggestions
- Personalized in-app feedback from your coach
- Twice-monthly email check-in from your coach
- Free TrueCoach mobile app account (features)
No long-term contract. Cancel any time.
*Not ready for a 5-day/week workout program? Get 20% off with a 3-day/week program.
About Coach Lisa
- L1 CrossFit Certified Coach
- BirthFit Certified Coach (for pre- and post-partum female athletes) and mother of 3
- Top 2% Finisher Worldwide, 2019 CrossFit Open (Masters Women 35+ Division)
- 2nd Place Worldwide, 2017 CrossFit Liftoff (111-120 lb, Scaled Division)
- Lifelong Athlete (6 sports in highschool; active through college, adulthood, and parenthood; found CrossFit in 2012)
- Co-creator of WODwell, the world’s most popular benchmark workout site
“I found CrossFit in 2012 and it was love at first WOD. As my knowledge of and passion for the sport grew I decided get my Level 1 certification (2017). I began coaching group classes at CrossFit SOMA in San Francisco and later started a personal training/programing practice. Being a working mom of 3, I know how hard it is to stay motivated and find time to train. Working with clients and helping them achieve the goals they didn’t think possible continually inspires me to share my passion for ‘functional fitness.'”Coach Lisa Reither
Request a Free Consultation
Take the first step by filling out the form below. I’ll email you to schedule an initial consultation (no charge).